COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Learn more about how we minimize the spread of infection and the risk of COVID-19 transmission
Due to COVID-19 and our virtual check-in, we are requesting that all patients, existing and new, complete the below forms before arriving to each appointment.
Infection Control Protocols
We have added the following precautions:
- We will be using a virtual waiting area to assist with social distancing. You will wait in your car and call the office from your car when you arrive (845) 634-8866. The front desk will tell you when to proceed to the screening table.
- Patient and staff screenings, involving a questionnaire with a no-contact temporal thermometer, will occur prior to entering the practice.
- Hand sanitizer stations are in all treatment rooms and throughout common areas.
- All patients must enter/exit office with masks/face coverings.
- Pre-procedural oral rinses have been added to every patient visit.
- HEPA filters in clinical areas have been added.
- Doorway coverings for clinical treatment rooms have been placed.
- Mechanical aerosol reduction units and/or high speed suction devices have been placed in the treatment rooms.
- Plexiglass dividers have been added at the reception area.
- Clinical staff have increased their level of personal protective equipment (PPE) with respirator masks, face shields, gowns, and head coverings.
- Non-clinical staff will be wearing masks and gloves.
- We have increased infection control above universal precautions.
- High-tech organic disinfectant fogging system has been implemented for the entire office.